We're only five weeks away from the half year point of 2021! And it will come as no surprise that our TOP FIVE bestselling training activities of 2021 to date are all suitable for both virtual and face-to-face classroom use. While we are seeing a gradual return to the classroom, it's still virtual training that dominates for now.
Here are the TOP FIVE ACTIVITIES of 2021:
1. Escape from Mars!
- A 1 hour (+ debrief) collaborative teamwork activity for 12-24 delegates
- Trainer Testimonial: "Phenomenal! Really ticks all the boxes!" Gary Shewan, Learning & Development Consultant, Legal & General
2. Lost in the Wilderness!
- A quick and fun energiser / icebreaker activity for 3-24 delegates
- Trainer Testimonial: "Would definitely recommend!" Christina Stachurski, Learning & Development Manager, Coventry Building Society
3. Astronaut Rescue Mission
- A 1 hour (+ debrief) leadership and teamwork activity for 12-24 delegates
- Trainer Testimonial: "We're very impressed!" Mark Drummond, Head of Training, Story Contracting Ltd
4. The Escape Room
- A 1 hour (+ debrief) collaborative teamwork activity for 3-24 delegates
- Also available as a 10 team version for up to 60 delegates
- Trainer Testimonial: "Challenging and fun!" Carl Dearden, Education Development Practitioner, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
5. All Adrift!
- A short energiser / icebreaker activity for 3-24 delegates
- Trainer Testimonial: "Worked very well... great stuff!" Jean Vanhoegaerden, Professor of Leadership Practice, Ashridge Business School
For more information & to order visit the product webpages below or call +44 (0)1225 484990 or use the LiveChat here on our website.