If you require any assistance please telephone us on +44 (0)1225 484990 between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
We normally have everything in stock, however in the unlikely event that an item being out of stock, we will email you within 2 working days of placing your order. Please email email@example.com or telephone on +44 (0)1225 484990 to check stock availability if delivery of your training game is urgent.
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible. For UK orders placed before midday we normally arrange for next working day delivery. However please allow up to 3 working days for all UK orders, and up to 6 working days for international orders. If you need your order delivered urgently please telephone us on +44 (0)1225 484990. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to deliver our product(s) on any particular date.
We charge a fixed delivery fee, regardless of how many titles are in your order. Our delivery charges are £15 within the UK, £29 to Europe and £39 to Rest of World (all delivery charges are quoted excluding VAT). Northgate Training subsidises the cost of all international deliveries but any import duties levied at the point of entry into the recipient country are the responsibility of the customer.
We hope you that will be delighted with your purchase from Northgate Training. However, if you are unhappy for any reason, we operate a no-quibble returns policy on unused activities and business simulations. Products should be returned within 30 days. The product(s) needs to be in perfect condition and in its undamaged, original packaging. We cannot refund or exchange anything that has been used. Return postage, packing insurance and direct costs (including customs charges for international customers) cannot be refunded. Please keep proof of postage to facilitate claims should goods be lost in transit.
We ask that payment is made within 21 days of the invoice date, where applicable.
All purchases are subject to the following Licence Terms.
1. We, Northgate Training Limited (“Northgate”), is the owner and licensor of all intellectual property rights in our training games, activities, business simulations (“Northgate Activity” or “Northgate Activities”).
2. All Northgate Activities are protected by UK and international intellectual property law.
3. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in, on or associated with Northgate Activities, shall at all times remain vested in Northgate (irrespective of whether title to any Northgate Activity passes to a customer (“you”) upon the purchase of a Northgate Activity from Northgate or from one of our licensed distributors).
4. Northgate Activities are subject to the following licence terms:
4.1 When an organisation or individual trainer buys one Northgate Activity the organisation or individual trainer buys a one-off, permanent licence to run that activity as many times as they wish, with up to the maximum number of participants stipulated for that pack at any one time. You can re-order the consumables for that pack.
4.2 If you wish to run it with more participants than the maximum number of participants stipulated for that pack or make the activity available to a number of different Trainers (in different or mobile locations), you need additional licences. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
5. All licences for Northgate Activities belong to the organisation or individual trainer that originally purchased the game, activity or business simulation. If a trainer leaves an organisation, the Activity may not under any circumstances be copied, transferred, removed or taken by any other means, in whole or in part, by the departing trainer.
6. You may not (nor permit a third party to):
6.2 use Northgate Activities for any purpose other than training your own employees, or if you are an independent training consultant (but not otherwise) for training your clients provided that Northgate Activities are only used under your control and are not left in the possession, storage or control of any of your clients;
6.3 adapt Northgate Activities or do anything which is an infringement of the UK and international intellectual property rights referred to in Clause 2 above.
7. In line with standard practice, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any licence immediately (and without refund) in the event of a breach or suspected breach of the above terms. Upon notice of any licence suspension or termination, you shall immediately stop using and destroy all Northgate Activities (or upon request return the resources to us) and delete or remove the resources from all physical and/or electronic locations in which they are stored.
All unauthorised copying, storage and use of Northgate Activities is strictly prohibited.